Industrial training is mandatory element for engineering (B.tech.), Architecture (B.Arch.) and polytechnic diploma and IT/CSC students as part of their curriculum. It is 6 month or 6 weeks or 2 month depending upon the curriculum. Industrial training is also intended to provide exposure and experience to the students about the real situation in the fields.
It is major components of the extra curriculum learning. Often students will be faced with many challenges and problems that have not been confronted. The main purpose of this training was to expose students to the real working environment when the students out of the college later.
Students also have the opportunity to use all the knowledge and theories related to courses taken while at the engineering course of industrial training and provide opportunities for students to use the fruit of a creative mind for the good of the firm and indirectly for their own benefit as well. Thus, there has been this experience, maybe can help students to study in the following semester and a real working environment.
Students also can be exposed to ways to communicate well, expanding relationships between partners of the workplace and the people around, foster teamwork and good relations with industrial workers where this at once can cause a sense responsible to a trust (work) and balance as well as from all aspects.
Importance of Industrial Training.
- Training will help students boost their confidence and enhance their capabilities.
- Helps to enhance the skills and knowledge.
- Will get a platform where they can learn the vital skills required in a corporate sector.
- Industrial training will help students acquire the leadership skills and will make them responsible people. The dedication and leadership skills will help students carry out any tasks given to them successfully.
- Students can improve their own weaknesses to improve and think more rationally in the handle which had been given by the employer.
- To build and strengthen the students to be more confident to face any task and tribulations faced in the workplace.
- Planting teamwork and good relations between workers and employees of an organization.
- To expose students to the real working environment.
- To make students do not face any difficulty or clumsy when start working soon.
- Adopt and comply with safety regulations in the industry.
- Linking theory to practice and so on.
- Build confidence.
We Support in :
Soft Skill Training
Career mittar has tie-ups with best institutes who offer comprehensive and exam oriented IELTS training, PTE, Spoken English, TOFEL, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, & Japanese (Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced) and interview preparation to the students on weekdays and weekends batches. The complete course comprises of practice test package which is specially designed by expert teachers to bring your band score to the required level.
All the programmes are crafted to give sufficient practice to students in the techniques needed for taking the test with full confidence. They are focused training gives the candidates a strong base in English, with which they are able to score the highest bands in their tests.
They guide students according to their requirements and give attention to each individual as needed. They will take you throughout basic concepts, exam strategies as well as advanced practice sessions.