DIPLOMA IN NANNY
DURATION: ONE YEAR
Minimum Qualification required 10th pass, 12th PASS, GCE Level-A or Its Equivalent
Course Fee Rs. 40000 /- (for Indian Student)
The nanny course syllabus is an essential aspect of nanny training. There is so much of a dilemma regarding the nanny course syllabus among the students who want to go to Canada based on a nanny course. Lis nanny is the best institute in the heart of Patiala to provide excellent training on the nanny. The syllabus of the nanny course is very vast, and we are discussing some critical points on the nanny course syllabus.
Basic aspects include
- Definition of terms Health & Nutrients
- Importance of food
- what are energy and various sources of energy
- Factors affecting energy requirements.
- Concepts of Basic metabolic rate and thermodynamics of food
- What are carbohydrates, classification of monosaccharides, and polysaccharides?
- what are lipids and classification of lipids and saturated and unsaturated fats?
- Definition of Protein and its importance in the body.
- what are fatty acids, their dietary source, their significance?
- what is the definition of cholesterol and the classification of cholesterol?
- Definition& classification of Vitamins and what are fat and water-soluble vitamins.
- Definition & classification of minerals.
- Essential aspects of a Balanced diet.
- Definition of water
- RDA for various nutrients.
Another essential part of the nanny course syllabus is First Aid, which includes:
- First and the foremost thing is to know the basics of first aid
- Know the Rescue duties, safety, phone for help, finding the problem
- Various first aid steps for medical emergencies like breathing problems.
- Various significant problems like Choking, allergic reactions, Heart attack, Diabetes, Hypertension, Stroke, Shock, wounds, any injuries.
Geriatic Care, which includes-
Child development includes the Introduction of growth and development, Prenatal development, Infancy, Childhood stage, Adolescence, Child behaviour, Child welfare programmer, physical and mental health, children with special needs. An essential aspect of the nanny course syllabus is English speaking, which Includes IELTS and it is add if a student knows FRENCH.