Apeejay Institute of Management and Engineering Technical Campus (AIMETC) is a premier institute providing quality education through its various programs such as MBA, MCA, BBA, BCom (Honours), B.Tech, etc. AIMETC graduates are offered excellent job offers in top-notch companies. Recently, the MBA students of the institute got selected in Byju’s with a package of INR 10 LPA. The list of MBA recruiters includes Jaro Education, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Asian Paints; ICICI Bank Ltd.; Axis Bank, etc. Admission to AIMETC is both merit and entrance-based.
AIMETC Quick Update
May 26: AIMETC Admission 2021: Registration for MBA has started. Check Here
|Established | Type||1997 | Private|
|Affiliated to||IKG-PTU Jalandhar|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi & DTE Government of Punjab|
|Courses offered||UG and PG | Engineering and Management|
|Selection criteria||Merit and Entrance-based|
|Accepted exam scores||CMAT and MAT|
|Application process | Fee||Online and Offline | INR 1,100|
|Facilities||Lecture Theatres, Auditorium, Hostel, Sports, Transport, Cafeteria, etc.|
|Top recruiters||Airtel, HDFC Bank, Practo, Justdial, Infosys, Axis Bank, TATA Consultancy Services, Pepsico, etc.|
|Official Website | Contact||https://aimetc.apeejay.edu/ | +91-181-2410263|
- Ranked 1st in Punjab in the Private Category.
- Ranked 1st in Jalandhar in the Private Category.
- Ranked 43rd in Top 74 Private Institutes (Noth Zone).
- Ranked 61th in Top 100 Management Institutes Overall Ranking (All India) – (Times of India survey – 2020).
Apeejay Institute of Management & Engineering Technical Campus offers various courses such as:
- B.Tech (CSE)- Read More
- B.Tech (CSE) (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- B.Tech (CSE) (Internet of Things and Cyber Security including Blockchain Technology)
- MBA- Read More
- BBA- Read More
- B.Com- Read More
- BCA- Read More
- MCA- Read More
Read More: AIMETC Courses and Fee
Admissions at the college are merit and entrance-based. Students who have completed their 10+2 examinations in any stream from a recognized board are eligible for undergraduate courses.
- Admission for B.Tech, BBA, BCA, and BCA lateral entry courses are based on the marks obtained in their 10+2 exams.
- For MCA courses, candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree from a recognized board are eligible for admission.
- For MBA courses, candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks from a recognized board are eligible for admission.
- Admission for the MBA course is based on the entrance exams or merit in the graduation.
- Entrance exams like CMAT and MAT are considered eligible for MBA admissions.
How to apply?
Applicants may apply online as well as offline with an application fee of INR 1,100 along with all the required documents.
Read More: AIMETC admission
Apeejay Institute of Management and Engineering Technical Campus places students in top-notch companies with a handsome amount as salary packages. Below given are the stats of the same:
The average and highest salary packages are increasing year by year. From INR 4 LPA in 2017 to INR 4.85 in 2019, the average salary package has increased by INR 85,000 and from INR 9 LPA in 2017 to INR 10 LPA in 2019, the highest salary package has increased by INR 1 Lac.
Apeejay Institute of Management & Technology Engineering Technical Campus has prominent recruiters who play a very crucial role in the placement process of the institute every year. The list of the same includes Airtel, HDFC Bank, Practo, Justdial, Infosys, Axis Bank, TATA Consultancy Services, Pepsico, SBI Life, MRF, Yes Bank, Catalyst One, Goldman Sachs, Capital Via, Cargill, etc.